Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Hearty Welcome, Darned Nice To Be Here!




Hello, Menstuff and Scavengers alike! I just began another adventure, this time joining the staff of Menstuff and I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself properly. I am WHC Riler and my background is uncovering freebies & great sale items around the grid and blogging them to share. Actually, my life is like Indiana Jones' but without having to leave the comfort of my chair. I am a ninja when it comes to doing store hunts and I bring to Menstuff my own, rather peculiar, skill set (along with the gold medal I won at the 2003 Slacker Olympics!). The last few years of my SL have been my best, most satisfying ever. Now, I can't wait to bring all of you with me on my upcoming adventures. Get ready, together we are going to have a blast!-----WHC Riler


WHC is wearing...


Shirt by Gabriel - ::GB::Long open shirt / Standard / White (Currently on sale @ TMD)

Jeans by Deadwool - [Deadwool] Pleated jeans - long - grey (Currently on sale @ TMD)

Shoes by Illi - ..::ILLI::.. SLink Mirko Sneakers

Skin by 7 Deadly s{k}ins - 7 Deadly s{k}ins -Iwan earth HB

Body Applier by 7 Deadly s{k}ins - 7DS - SLINK MALE body HUD Earth TRAIL v1

Hair by Dura - *Dura-Boy*63 (Black)Hair

Eyes by IKON - Promise Eyes - Fjord (M)

Necklace by [ kunst ] - Cross Necklace (Currently on sale @ TMD)

Pose by L.A. BoS - TRPH Gifty02 (Past hunt gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment