Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pardon The Dust!

I would like to apologize to everyone for allowing This Scavenging Life to go neglected while I have been blogging for Fab Free. Working for them had always been a dream of mine and the experience has been a great one for me. However there is always something to be said for being able to go to a web page and say "I built that!" and I have always taken pride in the building of this page. I miss that part of blogging a great deal. So it is with a smile that I announce I am pulling This Scavenging Life back out of the attic, dusting it off and revamping it entirely. The new TSL will, as it always had serve the residents of Second Life as a resource for freebies and bargains. My other interests on SL however will now be addressed to some extent. This means the blog may go through some growing pains as it finds it's style again and I hope that you will be patient while it does so. I expect it to be active again in a matter of days and hope that I have been missed here, although I also hope many of you read my entries on Fab Free. I look forward to the challenge of creating this page all over again, and I hope you will join me on this great adventure. ------WHC Riler


No comments:

Post a Comment